One of the best ways to learn forex is through one-on-one training. This way you can ask specific questions directly and focus on areas you need to learn more.You can also ask questions that comes to your mind. This is a more personalized way of learning as compared to video and written tutorials.
Thanks to today’s technology, one-on-one training sessions can now be conducted regardless of your location, if you have a computer with internet access.
Main contents of the training :
- Basics of forex and MetaTrader.
- Technical analysis (Chart Patterns, Trend lines, etc.)
- Use of the most popular indicators (inbuilt and custom indicators)
- Strategies and risk management (Swing Trading, Grid Trading, Zone Recovery, etc.)
- Basic fundamentals (A more detailed look into fundamental analysis will be given depending on your level of interest)
- Automatic trading (back testing and implementing automatic trading systems).
The Trainer’s Qualification and Experience:
- A graduate in International Economics
- 6 years experience in forex trading.
Use the following form to apply.